Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rocky Mountain High

Every four months I am due a change of scenery.  This time the Lord was gracious and moved me to the mountains...as if He wasn't gracious when He took me around the world!  I just mean in comparison to the scenery of Bowling Green, Kentucky.  It is definitely an upgrade from the world of dog-food smelling air and gloomy skies. 

Enter Buena Vista, Colorado, a town nestled directly between the Collegiate Peaks of Colorado.  A town full of river rats, devoted climbers and outdoor enthusiasts.  Might be hard to imagine me in that description and honestly I stick out like a sore thumb, my moms green Cadillac Escalade does not help me blend in either.  I am learning to embrace my obviousness and "own it". The description is to help you envision the community...the pictures are so you might be fully jealous of the fact that I live directly in the most beautiful of God's creation...mountains


Sorry for not posting in ages.  I will try to be better...I miss you all

1 comment: