Sunday, August 16, 2009

Details...

Saying good-bye has already proven to be a task more difficult than I imagined and pathetically enough I have only really said it to two people. I think it has seemed so difficult because I, nor anyone else really, know what communication will look like the next four months. So, to help out everyone I am posting a link to the addresses of the ports, the directions for addressing letters, and the suggested date to send them so that they arrive on time and I can get mail. Now, this is a suggestion to send me mail. I understand if you are unable to, but lets be honest many of you will have a hard time without talking to me so this is for you all as much-if not more-than it is for myself...
http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/fall-2009/fall-2009-staying-in-touch.php


1 comment:

  1. Keep us updated Carley!! We are all praying for you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete