Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh Canada...

So I'm sitting in Nova Scotia with my darling roommate and so far so good. Other than the fact that I looked like a fool hauling my suitcases which let me tell you total a whopping 115 lbs. AWFUL. I have blisters on my fingers. So there's the daily update on travel.

Now there is something I wanted to say and it's coming from me so take it seriously and not as a joke because I'm trying to be serious! I will miss everyone and I mean everyone. It meant so much to me that so many people wanted to say good-bye and made an effort to see me or talk to me. My own mother cried! It was so sweet. Anyways, I love you all and keep reading because it makes me feel connected to the world. When I get my e-mail for the ship I will post it here and on my facebook...ok? ok LOVE LOVE LOVE

Carls

1 comment:

  1. carley i love you.

    i miss you already. have a BLAST!

    love,
    char

    ReplyDelete